Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visi object documentation

Hi, I have some documentation problems,

Where I can find documentation of gauges, buttons and so on ?
    Example I have not found declaration of IMAGE_INDEX, How can use IMAGE_LOWORD, IMAGE_HIWORD, IMAGE_FLAGS, IMAGE_TAG.
    How is possible in buttons object menage StatusWhenOf and StatusWhenOn from program
    and Setpoint value in Thermometer object ?

thank
    Adriano

There is some general documentation here http://www.4dsystems.com.au/appnotes.php

The only specific documentation of gauges, buttons etc. is in the samples. I presume have found them.

The IMAGE_xxxx are also generally documented in the samples, although a bit more can be found in the PicasoGFX2_Functions.fnc file in the include folder.

I think you are asking how to change StatusWhenOff, statusWhenOn and Setpoint values programmatically.

Unfortunately that is not possible in such a small system.

Workarounds include having multiple buttons / thermometers on top of one another and only displaying the one relevant at any given point in time.

Another option, eg for Thermometer setpoint, is to draw the setpoint where you want it every time after displaying the button. (i.e. draw the thermometer and then draw a filled triangle at the setpoint)
    Mark

Comment

Thanks for the quick response.
      I'll try the various examples more carefully.

Adriano

Comment

Working...
      X