Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GraphisComposer -Device not found..

Hi

Yesterday my first ĀµOLED-32028-PMD3 arrived and I did some tests.
    4DGL works fine with 4DGLWorkshop. Downloading programs to the display module via COM8 works.
    Then I tried to work with GraphicsComposer 2.0.1.1. I selected COM8 and the other settings like described in the manual. Clicking on "Device->Device Info" is unable to read the Device Info.
    Clicking on "Load" will result in "Looking for device..." and after some seconds "Unable to detect the device."

What could be the problem?

Hi ThomasW69,

Did you update your display with the PmmC included with the 4DGL install? There is a PmmC directory which gets created during the install....

Comment

No I used the following PmmC

http://data.4dsystems.com.au/4DGL/PmmC/uOLED-320XX-PMD3-4DGL_rev1_0.pmmc

There was no PmmC in the specified directory, only the PmmCLoader.exe

Comment

Thomas,

In the Graphics Composer zip file there is a "GraphicsComposer_User_Guide_Rev_1.1.pdf" file which you should read. In particular under section "Getting Started" paragraph 2.
        For the Graphics Composer to communicate with any one of the 4D modules it needs to use the serial commands which are not present in the 4DGL platform. You will need to use a SD card reader/writer when composing your slide show for 4DGL.
        Atilla

Comment

Ah this means also that you either can use 4DGL or Serial commands and not both together.

Well then I will buy a sperate SD-Card reader.

Comment

Working...
          X