• Show
Clear All

• 28PTSGC-LR / 28PT-I-SGC-LR PmmC

Hi,

Is it possible to have those PmmC :
    - uLCD-28PTSGC-LR-R22.PmmC
    - uLCD-28PT-I-SGC-LR-R22.PmmC ?

Thanks,

The orientation for those displays can be changed with the configuration files.

However, just looking there are no different orientation files for the I series display.

Do you need the I series config files or just the non-I version?
    Mark

Comment

Thank your for your answer but I don't understand, where do I found the configuration files ?
      How do I integrate them ?
      I need both of those PmmC (for I and non-I series).

Comment

You find the configuration files are on the same downloads tab as the PmmC, just a bit further down.

http://www.4dsystems.com.au/prod.php?id=133

You use DISP to install the configuration files.

We will get the I series configuration files uploaded in the next few days
        Mark

Comment

Thank your for your answer.

I update my uLCD-28PT (uLCD-28PTSGC-R22.PmmC) using DISP tools and this configuration file uLCD-28PT-LR-V00.h
          The images and texts are in landascape orientation but the resolution seems to be inverted : horizontal res = 240 (pixels) and vertical res = 320 (pixels) whereas it should be horizontal res = 320 and vertical res = 240.

I try to fix it using DISP tools (Characteristics /X(horizontal) pixels; Y (vertical) pixels) but this corrupts the display (white lines appear on display).

What do I have to do to have correct resolution and not corrupted display ?

Comment

Is the display not displaying correctly in landscape mode?

Where are you seeing these transposed X and Y values?

Some displays have a requirement that the X and Y values be the native values and some require that they be the 'current' values, if the display is operating correctly then these values should not be a concern
            Mark

Comment

The I series config files are there now http://www.4dsystems.com.au/downloads/Serial-Display-Modules/uLCD-28PT%28SGC%29/Simulation-Files/
              Mark

Comment

With uLCD-28PTSGC-R22.PmmC and uLCD-28PT-LR-V00.h, the display is displaying correctly but horizontal and vertical values are inverted with "Version-Device Info Request - 56hex"You're saying it's normal for uLCD-28PT ?

Comment

Yes, that display always reports the 'natural' orientation of the display (i.e. portrait), not the current orientation
                  Mark

Comment

Ok.
                    The display uLCD-32PT reports 'natural' orientation or current orientation ?

Comment

the 32pt reports the current
                      Mark

Comment

Ok, thank you for your time

Comment

Working...
                        X