Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RahulS
    replied

Sorry i did n't get you...did you go through my code which i attached with the prev. message. when you will execute it, you can see that when you will press Caps key, shift key will go down not caps. Functional vice its OK, means i am not getting any secondary key values when i am pressing caps, but the only problem is that the key is not going down when i am pressing, instead shift key is gets affected. Why it is so...??

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

Umm, are you sure you aren't missinterpreting normal behaviour as an error?

Have a play with it

Leave a comment:

• RahulS
    replied

I followed your instruction by calibrating my LCD. But still the problem persist. Crashing problem got solved. As you said,it was a bug in my program, but the issue of Caps and shift keys still there. Here i am attaching my source code. Please go through it...i am waiting for your kind guidance..thanks..

Attached files Keyboard.zip (4.1 KB)

Leave a comment:

• RahulS
    replied

i am using PICASO GFX2 uLCD-32PT. Thank you..

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

Not sure which display you have, but this is the 'regular' one http://www.4dsystems.com.au/code/index.php?node=75&id=103 (should work for all displays except the 4.3")

Leave a comment:

• RahulS
    replied

Could you please tell me, How can i callibrate my touch.??

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

The 'caps lock' vs shift key could mean you need to calibrate your touch.

The 'Z' crash is probably a bug in your program, there's no program associated with the files you have attached.

Leave a comment:

• RahulS
    started a topic Problem with Visi QWERTY keyboard

Problem with Visi QWERTY keyboard

Hi,
    I am developing a textbox control in Visi. For giving input string to this control, i am using Visi QWERTY keyboard. I have customized this keyboard and integrated with this textbox control.Now the Problem what i am facing is that, when i was running the application, it got crashed when i pressed 'Z' key from my customized keyboard. Also if i press 'Caps Lock', shift key got pressed. Please help me to come out from this problem..here i am attaching my customized KBD files. please find it... Attached files KBD.zip (3.5 KB)
Working...
X