Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compiler V2.7.0.3 not detecting uLCD-43PT_GFX2.fnc file

Hello,

I am have updated to the 4D Compiler V7.7.0.3 but when I try to compile I get the error that it does not find the file uLCD-43PT_GFX2.fnc. It seems that it is trying to access the file as if it is in the project folder, but it is located in the 4D instalation folder. It seems to be a path issue!
    How can this be solved since I would like to start using the switch functionality?

Best regards,
    Filipe Teixeira

-------------------------------------------------------
    - www.kulzertec.com - Integrating Intelligent Simplicity -
    -------------------------------------------------------

How are you trying to run the compiler?

If you are running from inside Workshop, workshop will tell it where to find the missing file.

If you are running it from the command prompt you will need to include the path information to the include folder yourself.
    Mark

Comment

I am running it from inside of the workshop.
      I am using version 3.3.0.16.

Comment

The error in Workshop is:
        Fatal error: Can't open 'C:\projects\4D\ProjectFolder\uLCD-43PT_GFX2.fnc': No such file or directory (line 1 file:MenuFunctions.fnc)

At line 1 of the file MenuFunctions.fnc I have the : #platform "uLCD-43PT_GFX2"

I am only using the workshop and not the command line.

Best regards,
        Filipe Teixeira

------------------------------------------------------------------
        - http://www.kulzertec.com - Firmware & Electronics Development -
        ------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

On that Workshop release the missing file should be in C:\Program Files\4D Labs\4D Workshop 3 IDE\INCLUDE or its equivalent on your computer, is it there?

I am concerned that the error is in a #platform statement in line 1 of a .fnc file.

The normal place for a #platform statement is in line 1 of your main program, a .4dg file, nowhere else

I am wondering if this odd location, along with other 'conflicts' is causing the compiler extreme confusion.
          Mark

Comment

Working...
          X