Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can’t display any image from the uSD card or write a file to the card

Hello , everyone.

I have a module which is uLCD-32PT,but I canât display any image from the uSD card or write a file to the card.

My operation is as follows:

Firstly , I used the â RMPET Rev1.1 â to partition the uSD card and then formatted it to Fat .

Secondly , I used the GC3 to build two .jpg photos(100x100 resolution) into the uSD card , the â Build Type â is â 4DGL,SGC Picaso-GCI-FAT Selected Folder â and I named it â 1 â (you can see 1.Gci in the displayshort of the uSD card) . Besides , I also copy other files which is needed for some scripts.

Thirdly , I used the â FATCONTROLLER â to display the image in pan>â 1.Gci â , but the result made me confused . The following is the message of the log:

Version 0.000 [56 00]

4DRom file not found, cannot simulate Display

Get Status 0.000 [7A]

Init uSD 0.234 [40 69]

Get Status 0.000 [7A]

Display Image Icon Fat 0.000 [40 6D 31 2E 47 63 69 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00]

Display Image Icon Fat 0.016 [40 6D 31 2E 47 63 69 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00]

Display Image Icon Fat 0.015 [40 6D 31 2E 47 63 69 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00]

Erase Display 0.406 [45]

Erase Display 0.406 [45]

Erase Display 0.015 [45]

Erase Display 0.031 [45]

When I click the â display image â button , the response is âNakâ with nothing change on the display , but when I click the button for the second time ,the response is âAckâ and the image on the display is strange .Then I click the â Erase â button , the response of the first two clicks is â No responseâ , but the third click made the strange image blue and the forth click cleared the display.

Finally , I tried to run some scripts , and the âGraphics Pt1.4DScriptâ worked well ,but all the scripts relative to uSD card didnât work . I also changed the uSD card (kingston) but the result is the same.

Besides, I also made an attempt to follow the procesures from the document------4D-AN-1002-Displaying-an-Image-Using-the-FAT-Controller-for-SGC-Modules-rev1.pdf . It seems all right until the last procesure , though I got an âackâ response , there is nothing change on the display.
    I donât know whatâ>s wrong . Is there any obvious mistake above?
    I will appreciate for any response.

Attached files

I think if you look at the FAT Controller 'Device Status' display after you have done the 'Init USD' command you will see that only the 'uSD' checkbox is checked and that neither the 'FAT' nor the 'RAW' checkboxes are checked.

Can you tell me what size and brand of uSD card you are using?

Can you do a chkdsk of the uSD drive from the command prompt and include the output here?
    Mark

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes , You are right . After I have done the 'Init USD' command ,the FAT Controller 'Device Status' display that only the 'uSD' checkbox is checked and that neither the 'FAT' nor the 'RAW' checkboxes are checked.

The size of my uSD card is 2G and the brand is âKingstonâ.

I did a chkdsk of the uSD drive and the rusult is in the attachement.

diliang

Attached files

Comment

Can you use a card other than Newer Kingston 2GB, for now?

Kingston seems to have recently switched their 2GB cards to ones manufactured by Samsung.

These cards appear to have a bug in them that is exposed by the way we access them.

We will release a new PmmC with a workaround in the near future, but for now it is best just to avoind these cards.
        Mark

Comment

Now I use an âsandiskâ card which size is 2G , but the problem is the same as before . After I have clicked the âInit uSDâ , the âDevice Statusâ shows that only the checkbox of âuSDâ is checked and neither âFatâ nor âRawâ checkboxes are checked.

I also clicked the âTestsâ and used the functions , but a popup box would show me something wrong .

Besides , I also has a âuOLED-128-G1â module , However , all the functions in the âTestsâ performed wonderful with the same uSD card and I also displayed an image from the uSD card.

Compared with âuLED-128-G1â , I think my âuLCD-32PTâ may have some problems relative to uSD functon.

Hoping for your reply.

diliang
          Attached files

Comment

Yes, it would appear the uSD socket may have connection issues.

Please contact support at 4dsystems dot com dot au and refer to this thread
            Mark

Comment

Ok?thank you all the same.

Comment

My problem was solved.

I changed the "Max Power" of cp2102 to "FA"(500ma) and now the module works well.

Comment

Working...
                X