Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to dissable the background color of Text

Hi,
    Is there any option to disable the back ground color of a displaying text. i think the default color is black whether we set it or not. Thanks..
    RHS

Not sure exactly what sort of text you are referring to, but for 'standard' text if you
    txt_Opacity(TRANSPARENT) ;
    it will not have the background color used
    Mark

Comment

Thanks for your reply. As you said, i have tried with txt_Opacity(TRANSPARENT). I got text with no back ground color. But when i used it with txt_MoveCursor(x,y), then i have a small issue..i have attached a sample code. in this code if you comment txt_MoveCursor(x,y) line then it will work fine but when i uncomment this line, i do n't know what is happening...please go through my attached code so that you will get what i meant...Thanks.

Attached files Sample.4dg (343 B)
      RHS

Comment

I presume you got a 1 with a 2 over the top of it then a 3 over the top of that, etc.

That is what transparent does, if you have a picture in the background (which I presume is your reason for using transparent) then you need to redraw that part of the picture before writing the next number.

If you just want a perticular background color then use txt_BGcolour() and don't use transparent
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X