Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• markl
    replied

OK, that seems fairly straight forward. Thank you for quick reply.

Regards.

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

As it is that the moment you will need to change you jpegs to bmps, all images must be the same size (read the comments you will see in the keyboard editor)

When you open the KBButtons example, click on the keyboard, then on the 'KB1' next to keyboard type, then on the ... that appear.

You need to delete all the images at the top right and add your own. Then assign their indexes to the relevant key

Leave a comment:

• markl
    replied

I would like to keep the code as it is but to substitute my jpegs for the ones in the example.

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

Generally there should be no reason to change those two files.

What is it you are trying to achieve?

Leave a comment:

• markl
    started a topic KbButtonsConst.inc

KbButtonsConst.inc

I am relatively new to the world of imbedded Micro Controllers. I am using one of your uLcd-28-PT displays and would like to modify the kbButtons example with my own jpegs. I can get images to appear on the screen and understand pretty well how the Graphic Composer works, but I have not been able to modify that example. I know I can use other methods to make my buttons work, but I like the simplicity of how that example was written. Part of the problem may be because I'm not sure how to use the kbButtonsConst.inc and kbRoutines.inc libraries. Can you please help. Thank you.
Working...
X