Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Error number 12

Hi,

I am getting error number 12 in the display...what is it meant...??Please help me...
    RHS

You mean like 'Error 12' on the display?

Appendix B in the manual says
    Header in program file differs from file size

No idea how you would get that, perhaps you'd better tell us a bit more of what you are doing
    Mark

Comment

Thanks for your reply...actually what i did that, i compiled my 4D-Visi program and downloaded its .gci, .dat and .4FN files in to my sd card. Then i inserted my card to GLCD. When i powered my GLCD, after showing my 1st GUI screen just for a second, its suddenly goes to Error 12 screen. Another problem i come across is that when i download .gci, .dat files to my sd card and connect it to my GLCD, i can n't get its latest updation. I think whether its the problem of my sd card...thanks..
      RHS

Comment

Would the error12 be when you are tryin to load the .4fn?

If so check that it has been correctly copied. (how was it created in the first place?)

What do you mean by "i can n't get its latest updation."? Could the filename your program expects be different to the files you are copying, somehow?
        Mark

Comment

What i meant that, after doing some modification in my 4dvisi project, i compiled and overwrite the .4FN file in the sd card with the new one. When i plug the card into my GLCD, and powered on, i could not see those modification which i have made. Its showing old one only. After seeing this problem i have gone through these steps:

1. I connected my sd card to my PC.
          2. I formatted the card.
          3. Again i compiled my 4dvisi project.
          4. copied .4FN, .gci and .dat files to sd card.
          5. Plugged the card to the GLCD.
          6. Powered on GLCD, but still i m not getting my latest modification and i am getting the same error Error 12
          RHS

Comment

I think you will have to zip up everything and attach it to this thread, or maybe email it if you don't want it public
            Mark

Comment

Finally i fix the problem. When i changed my sd card, everything is working fine. So it was the problem of my sd card. Thanks for your continuous support.
              RHS

Comment

Working...
              X