End of life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of life

I see that uCAM-TTL is listed as end-of-life....are there plans to replace it with another unit or is this the end of the camera era for 4D? While there are some cheaper knock-offs on the market, I've preferred the 4D version due to the 1Mbit baudrate!

There will be a replacement soon, hopefully sometime in Feb/March. Appreciate your continued support of using 4D products.
    Atilla

Comment

Do you expect any hardware interface changes (i.e. TXD,RXD, 3.3V,GND)? I'm finalizing my next-gen controller by the end of the month and would want to avoid any HW modifications if possible.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Comment

Unfortunately have to wait for the rest of the 4D engineering staff to come back from annual holidays so they can comment. Next week hopefully.
        Atilla

Comment

i have 2 uCAM-TTL too and i bought them for my master thesis. but they aren'T responding to SYNC commands and my time is passing. i tested them with special equipments in a company and they said they r not working. it seems i threw my money to the garbage. what do u suggest? should choose another camera? or is there any chance that they will work? i'm desperate now.

Comment

@umit: please do not hijack this topic. I am asking about a successor to the current generation here.

With regards to the current cameras, I have been using them for over a year in the field without issues, so they work fine. Check your voltage levels, check or change the wires (for some reason red/black are not pwr/gnd on the harnesses), scope out your output to make sure your baudrate is correct, make sure you haven't reversed tx/rx and they should work.

Comment

I apologise just wanna tell i'm so desperate. can we chat in mail private?
              because i really need someone expert in these cameras because this is my master thesis and i don't have a chance to fail in this. can you help? my email is: hoperunaway85 add hotmail dot com
              thanks in advance

Comment

@Atilla: We're almost at the end of March have you got more information on a replacement for the uCAM-TTL?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X