Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workshop Crashes

Hi

I have a problem when using 4D-visi, each time I try to compile an error appears, when it is creating supporting files the application crashes, I close it and re-open and the project does not compile, because there are many variables that do not exist, like disk or the variables that are created by default.

Any help will be appreciated

Any hint as to what 'an error appears' is?

Have you submitted an error report?
    Mark

Comment

I already find a way to avoid the error, but I't appears when I changue the thermometer widget, and crashes the app when donwload the program.

Comment

I'm sorry, I've playued withe the thermometer and I cannot get it to missbehave.

We can't see over your shoulder, so you are going to have to give a better, more detailed description of what is happening if we are to be able to recreate it and fix it.
        Mark

Comment

I am seeing something very similar. The only pattern I have seen is that if I leave GTX open then Workshop will hang ( with file corruption ) on the next build.

Comment

There's no 'real' connection between Workshop and GTX, GTX opens and reads the project file, but only momentarily and the file is openned as read only.

Can you outline the steps to cause this?
            Mark

Comment

Working...
            X