Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image bits order

hi,
    i'm making a project with uCam-TTL and STM32 M4 MCU.
    i want to read a 80x60 raw image and process it
    i just want to ask in which order the uCam TTL get the bits.
    1 5
    2 6
    3 7
    4 8

for example, let's consider that above matrix is a raw image
    the bits order is 1 2 3 4.... or 8 7 6 5..... or 5 6 7 8 .....
    can you help me about that?
    thanks

Top left to bottom right

i.e. 1,5, 2,6, etc
    Mark

Comment

i'm really sorry to ask it again but it's really important
      so let's make it more clear

1 2 3 4 5
      6 7 8 9 0
      1 2 3 4 5
      6 7 8 9 0

the matrix above is the visual 80x60 raw picture that i see on my screen
      the first bit on the left bottom is in the first place of the received array from the camera?
      i'm really sorry to ask it again but i tried the way u said and the results are not well that supposed to be.

Comment

80x60 raw image should contain 4800 bits totally with the prior bits 4812.
        so when i want to write it on TFT screen i need to start reading from the 13th bit.
        i can visualize the image on the screen from the array after i start to read from 13th bit
        so here is my visual raw image on the screen

1 2 3 4 5
        6 7 8 9 0
        1 2 3 4 5
        6 7 8 9 0

which one is the 13th bit in this matrix? and which one is 14th? and so on? i tried the order that was mentioned before but it didn't work. maybe i misunderstood. so please let's clear that again.
        i need to learn it coz i will process these bits with mathematical expressions. that's why i'm asking too detail. thanks for your support and help in advance.

Comment

I'm not sure I follow.

When you read a RAW 80x60 image in 8 bit format you will get 4800 bytes. If you include the 12 byte response to the 'get picture' command you will get 4812 bytes, but the first 12 bytes are really the response to 'get picture', the are not part of the picture, you need to process them as such.

The next 4800 bytes are the picture, starting in the top left of the picture a line at a time until the final byte is the bottom right
          Mark

Comment

yes i understood that first 12 bytes are the response get picture commands. and the 13th bit is the left top corner? or right top corner? or what it is? and what about the second bit i mean the 14th bit and so on? am i clear? or i can explain more. please help me about this coz my work is stuck now coz of this. and i couldn't find a way to check it
            thanks

Comment

Top Left, second byte is to the right of the top left, I think I've said this three times now.

1 2 3 4 5
              6 7 8 9 0
              Mark

Comment

thanks a lot. and sorry for disturbing too much
                thanks

Comment

Sorry, I'm just wondering if there is some sort of language issueand what I was saying wasn't getting translated well.

I've just tested a camera and the data definitely comes out top left (first) to bottom right(last).
                  Mark

Comment

Working...
                  X