Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uCam not responding

Hi everyone, I need help with my uCam JPEG TTL ~

I am having this problem of synchronizing the camera with my Arduino Duemilanove Mega328 as I kept receiving

Sync [AA 0D 00 00 00 00] Response Missing.

I'm pretty sure that something is wrong but I'm not too sure where could someone please enlightened me? ^^ Tyvm in advance The connections to the Arduino from the JPEG TTL are correct. It seems like the baud rate between the Cam & Arduino isn't matched..

Or is it that there should have some program in my setup?

I compiled my Arduino code as

void setup () {}

void loop ()
    {}

Attached files code.txt (3.2 KB) code_1.txt (699 B)

Um, how do you get that message if you have no setup and no loop code?
    Mark

Comment

Oh, I'm so sorry, I got confused with it. Anyway, I tried compiling with this code

[i][b]#include [i][b]#include [i][b]JPEGCamera camera;[i][b]void setup ()[i][b]{[i][b] camera.begin(115200);[i][b] Serial.begin (115200); [i][b]} [i][b]void loop () [i][b]{int data=0, j=0; [i][b]while(j

Comment

Have you check the sync command that you send on an oscilloscope?

Checked the timing diagram, I had the same problem when I use software serial.

Comment

That still doesn't make much sense, it looks like you are writeing the response from the camera to the camera

Where did JPEGCamera.h come from?

I am not aware of one having been written for our camera and the ones I can quickly find on the net will not work with our camera
          Mark

Comment

@HH75 Nope, I haven't. Perhaps, I'm trying that later.

@ESPsupport Oh, because I was following the commands of sending command to camera & reading data sent by camera to Arduino from here
            http://www.fut-electronics.com/wp-content/plugins/fe_downloads/Uploads/Serial%20Camera%20Module%20Programming%20Instructions%20and%20Tutorial.pdf

And, the JPEGCamera.h is one of the file in my library as to declare JPEGCamera camera; . If the header #include is not included, I could not compile it and giving an error saying that JPEGCamera does not name a type.

Comment

The camera for which that library was written has a completely different command set to ours.

You may be able to adapt it with some effort, but I haven't really looked into it.
              Mark

Comment

Working...
              X