Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoting in a reply

Hi there,

I see people quote from previous posts when replying.
    For the life of mine I can't see where to click to reply with a quote.

Would someone be kind enough to explain it to me?

Many thanks.

Bill

I just copy and paste from the post...

Then select the pasted text and click on the " icon (third from the right on the second line).

This forum doesn't appear to have a 'quote post' type thingy, like vbulletin
    Mark

Comment

ESPsupport wrote: I just copy and paste from the post...

Then select the pasted text and click on the " icon (third from the right on the second line).

OH BOY!I just managed to find it. It's the pencil icon at the right-top of the message.Guess it's one of those 'chess-blindness' when one can't see the most obvious.Thanks again.

Comment

Bill wrote:
        Originally posted by ESPsupport

OH BOY! I just managed to find it. It's the pencil icon at the right-top of the message. Guess it's one of those 'chess-blindness' when one can't see the most obvious. Thanks again.
        and now I know too, thanks
        Mark

Comment

[quote]ESPsupport wrote:
          Originally posted by Bill
          Originally posted by ESPsupport

This forum doesn't appear to have a 'quote post' type thingy, like vbulletinOH BOY! I just managed to find it. It's the pencil icon at the right-top of the message. Guess it's one of those 'chess-blindness' when one can't see the most obvious. Thanks again.
          and now I know too, thanks
          The emoticon doesn't display in preview.I'm wondering if it displays when the message is posted.No, it didn't.

Comment

its below the comment box.....

Comment

Working...
            X