• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill
    started a topic Quoting in a reply

Quoting in a reply

Hi there,

I see people quote from previous posts when replying.
    For the life of mine I can't see where to click to reply with a quote.

Would someone be kind enough to explain it to me?

Many thanks.

Bill

• emilywright89
    replied
    its below the comment box.....

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    [quote]ESPsupport wrote:
    Originally posted by Bill
    Originally posted by ESPsupport
    I just copy and paste from the post...

Then select the pasted text and click on the " icon (third from the right on the second line).

This forum doesn't appear to have a 'quote post' type thingy, like vbulletinOH BOY! I just managed to find it. It's the pencil icon at the right-top of the message. Guess it's one of those 'chess-blindness' when one can't see the most obvious. Thanks again.
    and now I know too, thanks
    The emoticon doesn't display in preview.I'm wondering if it displays when the message is posted.No, it didn't.

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied
    Bill wrote:
    Originally posted by ESPsupport

Then select the pasted text and click on the " icon (third from the right on the second line).

This forum doesn't appear to have a 'quote post' type thingy, like vbulletin
    OH BOY! I just managed to find it. It's the pencil icon at the right-top of the message. Guess it's one of those 'chess-blindness' when one can't see the most obvious. Thanks again.
    and now I know too, thanks

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    ESPsupport wrote: I just copy and paste from the post...

OH BOY!I just managed to find it. It's the pencil icon at the right-top of the message.Guess it's one of those 'chess-blindness' when one can't see the most obvious.Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X