Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to upload GC data to a raw sdcard

Hello,

I can see that the 4D workshop ide can upload the graphic data to my sdcard automatically when using Visi project samples but how is someone uploading manually the Graphic Composer file directly to the sdcard in raw format when using Designer only type of project ?

When you click 'build' (the chip icon in the middle) and select '4dGL - uSD RAW...' as the option it will write directly to your uSD card
    Mark

Comment

Thank you

Also, I have some trouble to found updated documentation about the all the functions available, I have downloaded the GOLDELOX-4DGL-Internal-Functions-REV6.4 but I cannot found reference to str_GetByte for example, so is there any official link on the latest functions documentation ?

Comment

There is no str_GetByte() in Goldelox.

You have to do string manipulation manually (essentially shifting right into and out of the high byte).

Were you trying to do anything particular?
        Mark

Comment

Nothing in particular, just looking for the available functions accessing memory and variables, etc.

Comment

Have a look here for some string handling written in 4DGL

http://4d.websitetoolbox.com/post/show_single_post?pid=1277814522&postcount=3
            Mark

Comment

thank you !!

Comment

Working...
              X