µOLED-160-G2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• µOLED-160-G2

Is there any ETA when the µOLED-160-G2 will be made available at the online shop ?

so do the lack of answer mean there is no production of the in progress ? Please advise .

Comment

Hello,

Apologies for the delay in reply.

Due to popular demand we have increased production levels of the uOLED-160-G2, it will be available for purchase on our online shopping cart and globally from the end of next week.

Comment

Awesome news

Comment

I have been checking the new online shopping today and tried to order 1 board but it appears that all the items are "OUT OF STOCK", is the shop currently offline ?

Comment

ftokyo wrote: I have been checking the new online shopping today and tried to order 1 board but it appears that all the items are "OUT OF STOCK", is the shop currently offline ?

Hello,

There seems to be an issue which we are resolving over the course of today. In the meantime, you can email us via our contact page to place an order or go thru our distribution network for more local options.

Thanks,
            Sinan

Comment

Thank you, I have been able to place the order at the online shop.

Comment

Working...
              X