OLED dimensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLED dimensions

You have various documents buried on your website for the uOLED-96-G2 in both SGC and GFX versions. They disagree on the physical dimensions of the display. I would like to commit a printed circuit board using this display to fabrication, but am concerned that the dimensions are inconsistent, and furthermore do not include tolerances on critical dimensions.

What are the real, actual, dimensions with tolerances?

Succinctly, if I were to manufacture 10,000 printed circuit boards, and order 10,000 uOLED-96-G2(GFX) displays to mount to those boards, where would I find RELIABLE engineering drawings for the display dimensions with tolerances for those dimensions?

Hello rq3

To start with, which documents are you referring to?

If you are talking about SGC and GFX, then it leads me to believe you are looking at old documents as these terms are discontinued and the new documentation doesn't refer to them.
    The uOLED-96-G2(GFX) is no more in a sense, but the physical product is still the same as just referred to as uOLED-96-G2 which is available on the website on the product page, you can see its the 2nd listing from the top:
    http://www.4dsystems.com.au/products.php

I
    f you go to the uOLED-96-G2 product page (http://www.4dsystems.com.au/prod.php?id=170), and download the Datasheet from there, you will find a drawing towards the end of it.
    You will also find a STEP 3D model to import into a CAD package for more accurate data.

If you need further information or clarification, please just ask.

Regarding tolerances, they are difficult to put an exact figure on as these are hand built displays in terms of positioning of glass on the PCB etc. The actual measurements for the mounting tabs are on the PCB itself so should be accurate to within 0.2mm if not better.

If you would prefer to raise a proper support issue/request with us, please email to support [at] 4dsystems.com.au

Regards
    James

Comment

Working...
    X