Tool for Flash Downloading info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool for Flash Downloading info

Good morning, i've a simple question for you.
    Is there a tool to download a program into the picaso or diablo flash without using Workshop IDE?. This could be useful in case of upgrading of an application without have the entire project and Workshop
    Thanks for help
    Paolo

Have a look here http://forum.4dsystems.com.au/forum/...so-differently
    Mark

Comment

you are so precius...

Comment

hello , i'm sorry but i'm tryng to program Diablo16 with this method but unsuccesfully..
        i've created a folder with scriptc.exe , LOAD4DGLPROGRAM.4DSCRIPT , myprog.4XE and myprog. cfg but it doesn'tn work

how can i set my com port on 4dscript?
        how can i pass program name to scriptc.exe?
        it's possible to program differen flash banks?
        is there a tutorial or instruction file to use this method of reprogramming?
        thanks

Comment

hi.. i'vw try to modify the 4dscript line as #Run(Diablo,COM4,9600,5,Wrap) with my comport 4
          and the line $4DGLLoadProgram("c:\Documents and Settings\Produzione\Documenti\temp\script",Flash) with my path
          now i run scriptc.exe LOAD4DGLPROGRAM.4DSCRIPT but the result is a quick Dos windows and a bug report file in the folder of scriptc
          i don't know where i'm wrong..

Comment

Try running the script from the command line, eg
            script load4dglprogram
            The 'help' is a) in the comments in the scripts for the scripts, and b) script /? from the command line will give you the scriptc command line options
            From what you have said the active script line should be
            $4DGLLoadProgram("c:\Documents and Settings\Produzione\Documenti\temp\myprog",Flash)
            or even
            $4DGLLoadProgram("myprog",Flash)

The flashbank to be programmed is specified in your program
            Mark

Comment

hi.. i've attached log file and bug report .. it doesn' work anymore..
              thanks for help
              Attached Files

Comment

It, sort of, gives you a hint right at the start of the error log.

"Error:Invalid Parameter:- Diablo (column 6 line 1 file:load.4dscript)"

Change that back to Picaso and I think it will work just fine. (The options on the first line are not applicable to what you are doing and relate to a scripting language that was once used on SGC displays.)
                Mark

Comment

thanks now work!!

Comment

Working...
                  X