Play Video code for Visi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Video code for Visi

This is my first time working with a 32PTU (or any 4D).
    I need access to the code for my project (for some other details), but I wanted to use Visi for layout.

I see how to add video from the widgit toolbar, that's simple, but I can't add a timer, so can anyone point me to an app note or example for how to implement the timer that will advance the video to the next frame in code? The only thing I found in the documentation was a reference to an invisible timer, which I assume is just it in code.

Thanks for any help or pointers.

The ViSi sample VidImage shows how to do a simple video, you don't really need the timer driven fram advance unless you want to do other things whilst the video is playing.

The Designer, PICASO - IMAGE CONTROL, IMAGECONTROLTUTORIALDEMO1 sample shows you how to do all sorts of weird things whilst using a timer to advance a video
    Mark

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply, I kept looking at the online samples forgetting that a bunch came with the software package.

I like the simplicity of the ViSi sample. Since the video is really just displaying a frame at a time, could I sneak a check on an input pin or the touchscreen in between frames and just reduce the pause amount in the for-next loop? That's the only thing I want to do while the video is playing, basically the video is telling the person to do something, and when they do it a Pin will change state which would break us out of the loop.

Thank you for the help, I'll start experimenting with this.

Comment

I sneak a check on an input pin or the touchscreen in between frames and just reduce the pause amount in the for-next loop?
        Of course
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X