Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programming 32024-P1 module using workshop 4 and CE5 module

Hi all

I didn't progam 32024P1 module for a while . It was working great before ( as you can see on my blog see motoelectrique.blog4ever.com ) but my last project has gone (motorcycle destroyed) and I try to use the display for a new project.
    To do so I install workshop 4. I found it was more easy than before but it tell me to upgrade PMMC. I did so ("D:\Module electronique SAV\documentation 4DGL\PMMC\uOLED-32024-P1SGC-R22.PmmC") . This is OK, no error message so I suppose CE5 module and connection is correct.
    But if I try to download the program, workshop 4 tell me "device not responding. Verify your configuration. Have you got an SGC pmmc loaded by error ?".
    I tried to put R21 or R20 pmmc file but with no error change.
    Solution ?

Also I would like to know if, now, it's possible or not to put SD datas directly using 231024 module (I suppose not, this would be more confortable but...)

Another question: I bought a 43PT module but didn't connected here for now (I prefer use my old module for tests). Is there something special to know ?

Thanks for help

Sorry, SGC has been discontinued and is not supported in Workshop 4.

It has been replaced by the serial programming environment whish is similar in the way it is operated, commands are faster and more powerful. However, since it is completely different to SGC there is quite a bit of learning to go through.

Also I would like to know if, now, it's possible or not to put SD datas directly using 231024 module (I suppose not, this would be more confortable but...)

Not quite sure what you mean, can you reword that , perhaps giving an example?

Another question: I bought a 43PT module but didn't connected here for now (I prefer use my old module for tests). Is there something special to know ?
    Don't think so, anything in particular you are thinking about?
    Mark

Comment

THANKS A LOT for your answer

So, if I want to use my "old" 32024 I will use old software too but I decided it would be more simple to use the 43PT instead of the other

I did the same operation (with Workshop 4 and 43PT) saw that downloading was working.

My question (sorry for my bad english) was about putting new datas (sound, pictures...) in micro SD card directly only using 4DGL module. It would be more easy if we haven't to remove card from display ... especially in my case because I think I lost micro SD adaptator .

Comment

You can update your 32024 to run the same software as your 43PT if you want to.

It would indeed be 'easier' but it would probably be so slow that you would quickly forget about it being easier.

A uSD card connected to a PC being accessed in SD mode might be able to be written to at 200MB/sec

The same card connected to a Display in SPI mode then connected to a PC via a uSB to Serial converter can be written to at about 20KB/sec.
        Mark

Comment

So I bought a 4Gb micro SD(HC) card, format it in FAT32 with "HP usb disk storage"
          I made Gci, Dat files with "Graphic composer 2" and put them on SD card, adding sound and pictures
          Remove SD card and put it on 43PT module
          I have "File error 16"

What wrong ?

Thanks for answer

Here is the code (just for error file part):

func CreatePictList() if (!file_Mount()) print("File error ", file_Error()); repeat forever endif ImgADR := file_LoadImageControl("MultiPic.Dat", "MultiPic.Gci", 1); if (ImgADR) //print("Pic adress =",[HEX] ImgADR,"\n"); else putstr("No picture....\n"); pause(3000); repeat forever
          endif endfunc

Comment

format it in FAT32
            You should format it as FAT16, or FAT, FAT32 wont work

I have "File error 16"
            The File_Error reference says "Cannot read the MBR"

Format it properly and try again
            Mark

Comment

OK, I remember I forgot this !
              It work now.
              Thank you

A last important question again: did we always need to set contrast to zero before switching off the screen ?

Comment

It's a good idea if you can, for OLEDs.

If you can't, don't worry
                Mark

Comment

I will do so. Thank you're

Comment

Working...
                  X