Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethernet Interface

Hi every one !

I had developed a prototype based on Arduino ( for signal I/O and processing ) + Picaso based screen ( for user interface ).
    With this new Diablo 16, I can avoid using arduino, and process I/O with the Diablo processor, but still need one feature... a network conection.

How can I connect a Ethernet or WiFi to the diablo procesor ?
    And the most important question.... how about the libraries to access it ?

One solution can be an Ethernet Arduino, but is there any other ?

Thanks!

Depending on what you want, Lantronix has some low cost solutions that interface to the UART.
    J.Dyess

Comment

Various users have interfaced to ZigBees in the past, but have not shared a 'how to' with everyone else. I have also seen Goldelox running SPE 'simply' connected to an RN42.

Many of these sorts of connections have to allow for the latencies involved with such connections, which can make them harder to use than 'normal' connections.

We are currently interfacing a Diablo to a CC3000 and hope to release a library for that once it is working smoothly.
      Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ESPsupport View Post
        Various users have interfaced to ZigBees in the past, but have not shared a 'how to' with everyone else. I have also seen Goldelox running SPE 'simply' connected to an RN42.

Many of these sorts of connections have to allow for the latencies involved with such connections, which can make them harder to use than 'normal' connections.

We are currently interfacing a Diablo to a CC3000 and hope to release a library for that once it is working smoothly.
        This is for WiFi, but my first need is for a 10/100 base-T Ethernet.

Do you have a release date ?

Thanks to all!

Comment

There seem to be many SPI to Ethernet modules available, maybe you can use one of them.

Sorry no release date yet.
          Mark

Comment

Originally posted by jchowdy View Post
            Depending on what you want, Lantronix has some low cost solutions that interface to the UART.

I am investigating these products ...
            Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X