Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touch Screen Sample Rate

Hello,

I am having some problem with using touch feature on the module. Currently I am checking for touch screen detection every 500mS. But I was wondering what the touch screen sample rate is on the module it self.

I usually have to touch the area for about 2 seconds before that status changes to touch. If I just touch the area for anything less than 2 second the status does not change. It always return invalid/notouch.

So I was wondering what the sample rate of the touch screen was on the module it self.

A moderator could delete the post. I figure out the touch screen layer is the problem. I decide to really hit it and I notice the response were registering right away. Not deal but it works.

Comment

The touch screen is checked when you call the function, so if you check every 500ms you may have to touch up to 500ms before the touch will register.

It's the only practical way for touch to work, as otherwise you can have the issue of 'now what was it displayed at the time of the touch?'
      Mark

Comment

Ok thanks. But I was asking about the on board module sample rate. Your hardware will have to sample the touch screen press doesn't it? Or are you using a interrupt. Anyway it doesn't matter the problem was the touch screen it self. I just have to touch harder.

Comment

It only checks when you ask it to, as I said, if it sampled more often there could easily be a spatial disparity between what is reported and what you are doing at any given time.
          Mark

Comment

Working...
          X