Touch wont work if form has background image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touch wont work if form has background image

As the title says. Winbutton touch works fine when there is no background image, but if there is it just does not seem to work.

Hmm, works fine for me.

I seem to recall a very early release of Genie that may have had that problem, but I would have thought you would be on one of the more recent versions?

Can you check, and perhaps post your project?
    Mark

Comment

Okay got it working with workshop 4.0.2.16, but only after I made new project. On the 4.0.3.4 even creating new project wont help.

EDIT: Now it works with the new one. what I did is that I saved the project in to Libraries -> Documents -> 4D Labs

So it seems the workshop does not like at all if I save it to another hdd.

Comment

Um, I can't quite follow that post.

Can you write up the problem a bit better? Maybe post your code?
        Mark

Comment

If I save the project to: C:\Users\Public\Documents\4D Labs\projects\test then it works, but if I save it to: E:\My Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\BlackBox\4DLabs then the touch functionality fails to work.

So it seems the workshop does not like if I save it to other place then to C:\Users\Public\Documents\4D Labs\.

Attached the project as zip if you need it.

Comment

(Sorry, I initially assumed from the description that the program was Genie)

Seems to work when saved to any drive on my system.

Is it possible that the code is different?

If the following line was missing the touch wouldn't work

img_SetWord(hndl, iWinbutton1, IMAGE_FLAGS, (img_GetWord(hndl, iWinbutton1, IMAGE_FLAGS) | I_STAYONTOP) & ~I_TOUCH_DISABLE); // set to enable touch, only need to do this once
            Mark

Comment

Im 110% sure that the code is the same.

Comment

Hmm

The code you pasted, was that from the working, or non-working version?

If it was from the working, can you attach the same files from the non-working version?
                Mark

Comment

Okay now it started to work on any location. Don't know what changed

Soo problem solved

Thanks for the help any ways.

Comment

Working...
                  X