Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selecting Multiple Forms from the LCD Screen

Greetings,

If this information is here, I apologize for being too fritzed to find it. I am super new to the 4D system, finding it a bit more comprehensive than the EarthLCD devices that I was using earlier.

I am creating a series of forms that need to be selected from the screen (next, back, etc) to input data. While I can open more than one screen (project) in my Visie-Genie workshop, the current one is always form0 and I cannot figure out what to assign to a button in the Object Inspector that allows a different screen to be called up from a button on the LCD display itself.

I am seeking a basic multiple-menu example, if anyone would be so kind as to demonstrate this or supply a link to an example. I am guessing multiple forms are easily saved and uploaded when one knows how.

Thank You in Advance - Baran
    /Baran G Galocy/

Hmm, how about app 4D-AN-P4004 or 4D-AN-P4016? http://www.4dsystems.com.au/appnotes/

Everything lives in the one project/program, you add another form by clicking on the form icon in the system/media tab (the form icon is the turquoise one third from the left).

There's a sample inside workshop that uses it, File, Samples, Picaso ViSi Genie, FORMSELECT.
    Mark

Comment

While I can open more than one screen (project) in my Visie-Genie workshop, the current one is always form0 and I cannot figure out what to assign to a button in the Object Inspector that allows a different screen to be called up from a button on the LCD display itself.
      page 28 of 4D-AN-P4004-ViSi-Genie-Advanced-Buttons
      Doff

Comment

Thank you so much. I consider myself "reasonably intelligent" (and maybe that is the problem) but I could not associate "Advanced Buttons" with the advanced features I was trying to accomplish. Thank you for answering what seems like a pretty stupid question, upon reflection.
        /Baran G Galocy/

Comment

Working...
        X