Forms management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms management

Hi, I have a problem managing forms with Visi ( not visi genie ). So, I have 4 different forms implemented in 4 subprograms ( I call them with gosub ).

On each form, I have some buttons. My problem is that i use the img_touched to check wich button has been touched but when I have called more than one form, the buttons on the others forms are still detected. For exemple, I call Form1 and Form2 but, on Form2, I still detect button from Form1.

Did I do something wrong ?

Regards,

Damien

Hi,
    For exemple, I call Form1 and Form2 but, on Form2, I still detect button from Form1.
    When a form is displayed only the buttons on it must be enabled. The buttons on the other forms should be disabled even if they are not shown. There is a need to disable the buttons on the other forms to ensure that they will not be detected when touched. To enable and disable buttons or images use the functions: img_Enable(hndl, index); img_Disable(hndl, index); Hope this helps.
    Doff

Comment

It helps a lot : it works !

Thank you !

Comment

Hello Doff,

How can i enable or Disable button to the button on a display?
        i am using gen4-PA ,gen4-35DCT/CLB ,and , arduino mega.
        i want do is a example of on a display is having 4 buttons are there whenever i am pressing 1st button then other 3 button are showing on a display but they are disabling that time what can i do?
        please Guide me doff.

Best Regards
        seggi.

Comment

Hello Seggi,

I think you are using ViSi-Genie. Also, as I mentioned in

https://forum.4dsystems.com.au/forum...2773#post62773

your inquiry has been handled thru PM by one of my colleagues. Let us know if you still have questions.

Regards,
          Doff
          Doff

Comment

Working...
          X