No announcement yet.

New Visi-Genie Reference Manual Rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Visi-Genie Reference Manual Rocks!

Hey People,

The new (July 21, 2013) reference manual is great. Lots of pictures for the visual learners (I read what and great notes. It is highly readable and I will be pasting the pages regarding reading and writing all over my wall!

One itty-bitty request (I know - some people are never satisfied . . . - under "Combining the Objects" can you create a section that shows keyboard use the way you demonstrate other widgets? Not so much the building of the keyboards - that is truly "by the numbers" and very easy. What I would hope to see are the associated codes that one would use to read and write a string of digits entered on a keyboard - time of day, for instance. Is this sounding deja vue?

Anyway, I am delving into all the updated literature - I just might find what I think is missing.

Thanks for the ongoing updates - Baran
    /Baran G Galocy/

OK - I will simply STOP writing for awhile. Guess what a keyboard is - an input object looking suspiciously like that found on page 25 of 44. I had only glanced through the table of contents looking for "keyboard".
    /Baran G Galocy/

Comment

Specifically 4D-AN-P4003!

Just like Dorothy and the ruby slippers . . . Baran
      /Baran G Galocy/

Comment

Working...
      X