Diablo16 Availability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo16 Availability?

Hey guys, the news post on the front page made it seem like the Diablo16 would be available to purchase right away, but it doesn't look like it's up yet. Looks like the website is going through a pretty big overhaul, is that the delay?

Is there anyway I could get my hands on just the processor or are they just not available yet? We can retrofit the Diablo onto one of the boards we have already if a processor is easier to get than a whole uLCD setup.

I am happy, DIABLO16-OGM have flash code greater than Picasso, DIABLO16-OGM only support for small size lcd, namely:

4DLCD-24QA
    4DLCD-28QA
    4DLCD-32QA
    4DLCD-32WA

The larger the size of the lcd screen, it takes a larger flash memory but DIABLO16-OGM does not support 4DLCD-43QA (4.3" lcd display).

I hope that soon out DIABLO16-OGM the support for 4.3" LCD display.
    Best Regards

Edha

Comment

Yeah, I'll be curious about that as well. One of my screens is a map screen that has to update the entire display. This is kinda slow on the Picaso especially when updating the big 480x272 resolution of the 4.3 display, hopefully the Diablo16 will be be faster and give some more impressive screen update rates

Comment

Working...
      X