No announcement yet.

G2-UOLED96

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OIK, so it looks like the program is being loaded and maybe the uSD is not properly copied?

Are you using a Demo? Which one is it?

So the uSD card was in your computer and the data was copied to the uSD card by Workshop?

What brand of uSD card are you using?
    Mark

Comment

2 brand-toshiba,and sony
      yes the data is copied into SD card and I see them through the computer
      Demo is ( standard from the site but with him nothing happens)
      By the way I managed to put on display a green point from workshop4/ widgets/primitives

and the point is ok but nothing else I can go. missing something and I guess that is related to the background display
      Last edited by ssavi; 24th October 2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Hi ssavi,

Demo is ( standard from the site but with him nothing happens)
        What demo are you trying to run? So I can take a look and hopefully see the problem.

I assume that you have already read the getting-started app notes? like

ViSi Getting Started - First Project for Goldelox
        http://www.4dsystems.com.au/appnote/4D-AN-00118/

Regards.
        Doff

Comment

Hi Doff
          Yes I read everything 1000 times the demo is the same as from your link. Аnd I try to begin to put anything on the display picture video or something .But succeed only with the green point I mentioned above in my post.I'm missing something but I can not understand what.
          What I want to attain as an end result is the video from the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmVsrCTXW0s#t=14

Comment

Hi Doff
            I managed I want to explore the display and if I have a question I'll write.
            Thank you for your time and help
            Best Regards
            Stanislav

Comment

So you are using AN-00118? Please confirm as several links have been supplied.

If not, please try AN-00118 as it may help diagnose the issue.

This project displays 'Hello World' in lime as text and in White as a strings object. Do you get one or both of those? Which one? Maybe supply a photo?

Can you use HxD to display the first sector of the uSD card? Either post it here or retype the first 8 bytes.

Mark

Comment

Hi
                Maybe you did not understand me in my last post .
                Now everything is fine. Play video and photos on display.
                I have a question how can I adjust the playback speed of video file ( now is too fast I want to slower)

Comment

If you are using media_Video() you can try increasing the value of 'Frame delay' in the 'image and video converter' window.

If you are using media_VideoFrame, or simply using a series of images, simple add a pause(xx); in the program
                  Mark

Comment

ОК.
                    Thanks i will try,good day

Comment

Working...
                    X