Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Off visibility of a Winbotton

Hi community,

Is there a method to switch the visibility of a winbutton on an off.

A button shall appear after a correct input.

Regards
    Urs

The only way you can currently do that is to have a different form with the button missing
    Mark

Comment

Thanks to the moderator.

An nice solution. I thought to do it with two buttons at identical positions with and withought description and look only at the reply of the button with the description.

But I will try your solution .

Thanks !

Regards
      Urs

Comment

To me (noob), this kind of begs a question (preface, I build apps on Android and iOS):

In traditional builders or SDKs, you can toggle visibility of quite literally any object. Is this something that you might be able to expose at a later point in time?

Also, in another post, you mentioned that timers are not visible; therefore, they're always on form 1 - while I'm on the topic of the SDK, what does the object model of the SDK look like?

Comment

In traditional builders or SDKs, you can toggle visibility of quite literally any object. Is this something that you might be able to expose at a later point in time?
          Nearly all SDK 'models' are built for processors with mega (or giga) bytes of memory.

Picaso is less than 20kb, there is nowhere to put the relatively huge memory requirements that 'is' the SDK you are used to.

If you cannot 'fit' your requirements into Genie, or require more complex interaction you can use ViSi or Designer or even serial, depending on your design. If you are used to megabytes of memory you need to rethink how you do things at the grass roots level.

I'm not sure about your last question, but I think it may, essentially, have been answered above. The various Users Guides and references are available for your perusal.
          Mark

Comment

Working...
          X