X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bascom-avr how can I get a variable, and print it on Oled

I will like to have an variable on my uOled 160 G1
    but how!

Call Draw_string_text_format(10 , 1 , 5x7 , Red , VAR)
    x y font color variable
    the "VAR" is the input of my RC5 remote

Do'Getrc5(address , Command) If Address 255 Then '255 Command = Command And &B0111_1111 '&B01111111 Rc5key = Command If Command 255 Then Select Case Command Case Else : Command = 254 '254 End SelectVAR = Rc5key
    Call Draw_string_text_format(10 , 0 , 5x7 , White , "RC5 Code") "this is working" Call Draw_string_text_format(10 , 1 , 5x7 , Red , VAR) End IfLoop

I'm not familiar with Bascom, but a quick look at the reference manual revealed it supports strings, so you should be able (not sure how) to convert "VAR" to a string and pass that to Draw_string_text_format

Another possibility is to use the #channel parameter to write "VAR" directly to the serial port, but to do this will require you to change the code around to support the use of that.
    Mark

Comment

Ok I found the solution of my problem
      look...
      Do'Getrc5(address , Command) If Address 255 Then '255 Command = Command And &B0111_1111 '&B01111111 Rc5key = Command If Command 255 Then Select Case Command Case Else : Command = 254 '254 End SelectRc5key = Str (VAR) It's so simple if you know how
      Call Draw_string_text_format(10 , 0 , 5x7 , White , "RC5 Code") "this is working" Call Draw_string_text_format(10 , 1 , 5x7 , Red , VAR) End IfLoop

Comment

Working...
      X