New Workshop with Arduino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Workshop with Arduino

Hi: I have the new Workshop installed(4.1.0.11) and have been using some of the new widgets(awesome!).I am hooked up to an Arduino Uno driving a ULCD-32PT.

I have noticed that the GenieWriteobject command does not seem to support the Spectrum analyzer widget,I get compile errors in arduino IDE,it seems that the GenieWriteobject does not support more than 3 arguments.

I was able to get the Tank widget working however the library does not recognize the Genie Object Type name"TANK",I did get it to work correctly if I used hex value 1A.

I do realize the new Workshop has just been released, Just wondering if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks
    Bob

I have noticed that the GenieWriteobject command does not seem to support the Spectrum analyzer widget,I get compile errors in arduino IDE,it seems that the GenieWriteobject does not support more than 3 arguments.
    Press F1 to bring up the Genie reference manual and have a look at the Spectrum object, it still only takes 3 arguments, the manual says

So you just merge the two bytes together as the setting.

I do realize the new Workshop has just been released, Just wondering if I am doing something wrong.
    No, you are just a bit ahead of the library update, it should happen today, what you are doing is right, and the only update to the library will be to add the new constants.
    Mark

Comment

Moderator: Thank You for the clarification...

Bob

Comment

Working...
      X