• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing JPG from Camera to Display in VISI Genie

HI,

I am new and need advice.
    I have Camera + Arduino + mLCD-43PT.
    From the camera I received image in JPG format. Is there any way to show on the TFT ?

Thank you
    Ognyan

If you can decode the jpeg in Arduino, then sure you can display the image on the display.

IF you have one of our uCAM IIs you can take RAW pictures and display them directly on the display without the Arduino.
    Mark

Comment

Hi Mark,
      Yes I have function to decode it . The old application has simple TFT and I put on it pixel by pixel . In the new design I would like to change only TFT with yours to use VISI . But I could not find the way how to use VISI and to show image pixel by pixel.
      any advice?

Regards,
      Ognyan

Comment

When using ViSi you have all the designer commands available to you, as per the Internal functions reference. The command you are probably looking for is probably gfx_PutPixel()
        Mark

Comment

thank you . I will try. Is it possible also for VISI Genie or just for the VISI?

Ognyan

Comment

It's currently only possible for ViSi
            Mark

Comment

thank you.

Comment

Hi, I have read and tried to find some info, but in VISI how I could managed the objects, created in VISI, like winbutton?

Comment

There are quite a few ViSi app note examples start here and select Picaso and ViSi options http://www.4dsystems.com.au/appnotes

Also there are some samples supplied with workshop, See File, Samples, Picaso ViSi.
                  Mark

Comment

Working...
                  X