Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range of colors is way too small

Hello

I'm displaying simple colored rectangles on my uOLED-128-G2. I need them to quite a dark shade of grey, but no matter how many subtle shades of grey I generate in Visi, the colors that actually show up on the screen when I upload the code are from a very small selection of greys. Surely the display is able to display a full range of colors? Example code below:

HTML Code:
    #platform "GOLDELOX"#inherit "4DGL_16bitColours.fnc"#inherit "VisualConst.inc"#inherit "colorTestConst.inc"func main()    repeat    gfx_RectangleFilled(48, 32, 84, 94, 0x2104) ;    foreverendfunc
    What am I doing wrong? Thanks
    /Chris

Remember the display can show only 65k colors.

The color scale is 565 RGB, so, in reality, for grey there are only 32 shades between black and white (inclusive).

You may need to rethink what you are trying to achieve.

You, might, also be able to make it look like 64 shades by toggling the lower green bit, but I can't say I've tried it.

For a quick test generate a gradient in ViSi. Be aware that what you see in Workshop is the windows color scheme/capabilities. You will need to load it onto your display to see the 65k version.
    Mark

Comment

Working...
    X