Winbutton faulty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winbutton faulty

Hello, i have created a program with a number of froms, buttons, etc. I am using the raspberry pi as the host controller, all buttons report themselves fine except one button which i have named "Home". I have tried to replace the button and i still have no luck. I used the exact same code for this button as another button which works and it stll won't report itself. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Also i have another button which checks if the password entered is correct, this button works fine when the script is launched from the LXterminal. I also have an autorun script to launch my program on startup of the pi. This script works fine until i press the button to check the password, then the process gets killed. I have no idea why because the code is not doing anything special. The autorun script is fine as long as i do not press that specific button. all other buttons work fine. Thank you.

I can't help with the pi part, but as for the button named 'home', If you run the program connected to GTX does GTX see it being pressed?
    Mark

Comment

yes if i run through GTX is does see it.

Comment

So you'd think the error is in the pi, somewhere, somehow
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X