X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4D --PI-35 AND RASPBERRY PI B+ RESOLUTION TROUBLE

Hi i recently bougth a 4D-PI-35.

To use with a Raspberry Pi B+.

I have a trouble, Resolution of the Display are 320x240, but the raspbian on the Raspberry Pi B+, only admit of a minimum resolution of 480x320.

So several windows cant see it adecually.

exist any new driver to use with the rasberry b+ or what can i do it, to visualize optimally the diferent windows.

please i need help with these.

thank you in advance for any help

Last edited by drbv27; 18 February 2015, 02:14 AM. Reason: Excuse me the resolution of the 4D-35-PI are 320x480, the same of the raspbian show, but im still have troble with the visualization, several windows cant see it.

Excuse me the resolution of the 4D-35-PI are 320x480, the same of the raspbian show, but im still have trouble with the visualization, several windows cant see completely.
    Specifically the window to configure the WiFi, i cant see it everything and cant navigate or scroll to make modifications.

Comment

Hello,

As you have posted, the resolution of the 4DPi-35 is 320x480.
      Yes, some windows are larger than the screen is - this is just because the Operating System was designed for a larger display.
      There isnt really anything you can do about it, other than to do these tasks an alternative way.
      You should search on the internet for instructions on how to configure the WiFi manually, maybe using the Terminal, or you could SSH into your Raspberry Pi and do it that way.

Any windows or applications which are written to work on displays larger than 320x480 you are going to have problems with, that is just an unfortunate thing with using a mini display on a operating system designed for larger displays. There are always alternative ways to configure things though in Linux.

Regards
      James

Comment

Working...
      X