Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uLCD-32PTU & Raspberry Pi: problem of with installing

Hello everyone.
    Prompt sequence of instructions for installing and activating the drivers for the screen uLTsD-32PTU. Installation is made on the Raspberry Pi.
    Occasionally an error:
    error 21
    pc = 3201, v1 = 24, v2 = 3267
    what is the reason?

Hmm, I would have thought that error can only occur from a running program, not whilst installing a PmmC

Appendix B of the "PICASO INTERNAL 4DGL FUNCTIONS" manual list run time errors.

Error 21 says

"Bad txt_Set(...) command number"

So it would appear you are giving an invalid parameter to the 'txt_Set' command
    Mark

Comment

With this program Workshop4 connecting a desktop PC turned to download sample programs and watch them work. Prompt, and how to connect uLCD-32PTU to Raspberry Pi as a monitor? To display all the actions made as at startup, and when you start the graphical environment?

Comment

What you need to install the drivers? Operating system Raspbian Weezy.

Comment

Prompt, and how to connect uLCD-32PTU to Raspberry Pi as a monitor?
          You cannot. The uLCD-32PTU is not designed for that, as stated on the uLCD-32PTU-PI product page.

If you want a 3.2" Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi, you need the 4DPi-32.

I suppose however, if you connect the uLCD-32PTU up to the Raspberry Pi, and write a Designer or ViSi application to display what is written on the Serial Port, and have the Raspberry Pi output its console information to the Serial Port, you may get the Kernel type startup messages appearing on the display, however I personally have not attempted this or know what the best way to do this is. Really though, you should use the 4DPi-32 or 4DPi-35.
          James

Comment

Originally posted by sezam View Post
            With this program Workshop4 connecting a desktop PC turned to download sample programs and watch them work.
            Which sample gave you this error?

Was it 'asis' or had you altered it? (How?)
            Mark

Comment

Sezam - It is really hard to understand what you are meaning. Are you using some sort of translator to translate into English?
              Have you tried Google Translate?
              https://translate.google.com/

I am not 100% sure if what Mark and I are replying to you, is actually what you are asking. I just cannot understand what you mean.

Regards
              James

Comment

Working...
              X