X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run Time Error 34

I can't find any reference to this in the internal functions reference

errno=34

on the diablo16. The highest run time error number in the documentation is 28.

Does any one know what this error is?

Sorry, the error number should be 16 (unsupported PmmC function)

The easiest way to get that is to call a function that was compiler for Picaso (say).

Other than that if you could let me know what function you are trying to call when this occurred that would help me to understand how you got this error.
    Mark

Comment

OK that makes sense I am porting code from a picaso to the diablo. It seems to be happening every time I call a function pointer from RAM which was loaded using the file_LoadFunction function.

Just out of curiosity why did it report 34?

Comment

Just out of curiosity why did it report 34?Just a silly bug

OK that makes sense I am porting code from a picaso to the diablo. It seems to be happening every time I call a function pointer from RAM which was loaded using the file_LoadFunction function.
        Hmm, that's certainly one of the 'standard' tests. Can you make a small demo with the callee and the called?
        Mark

Comment

I think it's probably the arguments not the call itself. There are some pointers to fonts and arrays that may not be working properly. I'll nut those out first and if I'm still stuck I'll get you an example.

It could just be bad argument pointers couldn't it?

Comment

Yes, I think so too.
            Mark

Comment

Working...
            X