Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SECURITY WARNING

Hello,

I have an issue with your IDE. I tried to run 4D Workshop and I got this strange error.

SECURITY TAMPERING DETECTED. DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	44136

Then the application fails to start.

I have no idea what happened here. I havent done anything to your program. Not sure why it would thew this type of error.

MY SETUP

DELL Precision T7610

Intel Xeon CPU E5-2620 V2

64GB RAM

1tByte SSD Hard Drive

Windows 10 PRO Technical Preview

64bit OS

Do you think it might because I am running an advanced version of WINDOWS?

Hmm, which version of Workshop? This was certainly possible with 4.2.0.7 and 4.2.0.8 but we have not seen it on 4.2.0.10
    Mark

Comment

I see you have said on our CMC that you have tried 4.2.0.10. I have responded on the CMC with additional questions
      Mark

Comment

Thank you,

I have sent the requested information.

Comment

Can you quickly check the file properties, details of C:\Program Files (x86)\4D Labs\4D Workshop 4 IDE\WORKSHOP4.exe to ensure it is indeed 4.2.0.10?

Still got some more checking to do, but it works fine on my copy of Windows 10 preview.
          Mark

Comment

I doubled checked and everything is correct on my end. Running Version 4.2.0.10

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	44251

Comment

Hi I am having the same problem Workshop 4 IDE will not run.
              Windows 8.1 refuses to open the app and gives the Security Tampering detected, Do not attempt this again!
              Is there a solution to this problem?

attached is a screen shot

Comment

Unfortunately monito did not respond with any of the requested diagnostic information, and since we are unable to recreate the issue we can't fix it.

I will email you some things to do.
                Mark

Comment

I have same problem with version 4.0.2.15. Windows 8.1 Pro. Yersterday everything worked just fine. Today a have to reactivate my windows and now the Security Tampering detected. I have tried reinstall program but still the same problem. Please help!

Comment

Queensland did not respond to an email either. I will email you as well.

What do you mean by "Today a have to reactivate my windows"?
                    Mark

Comment

I just came back from my trip to China.

Where I left off was I sent in a backup of my registry as you requested. I did not post anything hear because there was 2 threads going one through tech support and here. Now that Im back if there is anything you would like me todo let me know.

I just download the latest version and it failed to install.
                      1. Downloaded latest version 2.0.15b
                      2. Ran from my desktop as RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR (FAILED INSTALL)
                      3. Ran from my desktop by DOUBLE CLICK (FAILED INSTALL)
                      4. Went to C:\Users\Public\Documents\4D Labs and deleted all files that were associated with 4D LABS.
                      5. Program version 2.0.15b now installs
                      6. Same security issue as described in my first post
                      7. I have made I copy of my registry. Where do you want me to send to?
                      Monito

Comment

I have just sent the email to you again.

Please reply to that email.

If it doesn't turn up in an hour or so, please check that your corporate 'gate keeper' hasn't swallowed it.

Why didn't Workshop install, what messages did you get from that?
                        Mark

Comment

My thoughts are when I uninstalled the previous version it didn't completely remove all of the program. Once I deleted all the files from

C:\Users\Public\Documents\4D Labs

Version 2.0.15b installed fine on MICROSOFT 10 TECHNICAL PREVIEW

Comment

Hmm, that should not affect the way it installs, any messages as to why the install failed would be very helpful.
                            Mark

Comment

I am getting the same thing.
                              Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10130
                              EMET Version 5.2
                              Avira AntiVirus

I have not tampered with any 4D files, this is a fresh install of 2.0.15b
                              Installed single user
                              I have already previously deleted the public\documents\4D folder

Comment

Working...
                              X