Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rename rocker switch?

Hello,

Is it possible to rename the rocker switch (Rocker03) with something other then "ON" and "OFF"?

Thanks,
    -Erik

All buttons (except for 'Fancy Button') are simply based on a series of images beneath

C:\Program Files (x86)\4D Labs\4D Workshop 4 IDE\SysImages\Buttons

The ReadMe.txt file in the above folder explains the format.

If you take the desired 4 .png files and copy them elsewhere you can edit them to say whatever you want.

You can then use them in workshop as a 'User Button'.
    Mark

Comment

Got it. Thanks!

Comment

One more. I built a button and saved it as the 4 .png files. I then placed the files the directory: buttons --> Rocker03 --> mybutton-->Scale. I also placed them in a folder called 128x128 in the mybutton directory. It works fine for the 128x128 but if I try it from the scaled directory I get:

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, -Erik

Comment

Can you check the folder structure is the same as the 'working' folders.

If you still can't get it working send the bug report so I can figure out just where that message is coming from.
          Mark

Comment

Here is my folder structure I modeled it after one of the other buttons in the rocker03 directory. I did just notice that the image was 328 pixels wide so I reduced it to 128 and it seems to be fine. Would that make sense?

Thanks,
            -Erik

Comment

No, not really, I tried some 328 images in the scaled folder and it was ok
              Mark

Comment

I was going to send you the error file but now can't get it to fail anymore so I am good. Thanks for the help.

-Erik

Comment

Working...
                X