Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual screen Pi

Hi,
    I recently bought the uLCD-43PT-PI I also have a PiTFT mini kit 320x240 2.8" TFT+Touchscreen
    What I would like to know is it possible to run the PiTFT as the primary display using the hardware SPI pins (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0, CE1) as well as GPIO #25 and #24 and the uLCD-43PT as secondary display by stacking the PiTFT onto the 4D Serial Pi Adaptor without damage to either screen or the pi?

Hi Chris

I don't see why that would be a problem. The 4D Serial Pi adaptor just uses the Serial Port and power, and passed everything else.
    How the PiTFT mounts, I don't know. You might need something under it to support it since it will be higher off the board. That is for you to determine.

Only issue that might be a potential problem is Power. Just ensure you have a suitably sized power supply, and see how you go.

Regards
    James

Comment

Did you follow all the instructions that are listed on the GitHub page, including disabling linux from using the Serial Port for normal Linux stuff, so that the demo application can use it instead to talk to the display module?

___________________________________________________________________________
      Our Actual Exams and Pass4sure.co.uk ccnp gre exam provide 200-120 ccna you 100% pass guarantee. You can get access to and exams. Our Pittsburg State University is also very useful tool.
      Last edited by quli420; 4 March 2015, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X