Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electromagnetic Compatibility of uLCD-70DT

Hi,

I am evaluating this device for use as a control system display panel for use in an RF power amplifier. The control compartment of the amplifier (where this display would be mounted) is a separate shielded compartment from the RF compartment of the amplifier but the two compartments are right next to each other and I am sure that some level of RF signal "leaks" into the control compartment.

Will this display unit function properly in proximity to high power (i.e., 200 -1,500 watts) RF electromagnetic fields? Has any RFI susceptibility or EMC testing been done on these displays and, if so, what were the test results?

Have any of your customers successfully used any of your display modules in similar applications (i.e., communication or broadcast transmitter control panels, microwave oven control panels, MRI amplifiers, etc.)?

Thanks again for your assistance.

Charlie

Our displays have not been tested in this environment as final susceptibility to such things is significantly influenced by the final enclosure, over which we have no control.
    Mark

Comment

Working...
    X