read pixel image from visi genie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• read pixel image from visi genie

hi, I made a slide with visigenie images up to half 32028P1T screen, forward and back buttons menu.Write Code, to read the pixels of the image displayed, but how do I know how to write it in VisiGenie?Sorry for my english.
    Thanks.Ciccio.

Err, I don't understand why you would want to read the pixels of an image, perhaps describe what you are trying to do more clearly and why.

IF you really need to do that sort o thing then you probably need to use ViSi as this is outside the scope of what Genie can do.
    Mark

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply,
      what I would do and 'jump button ReadPixel to a program that I write to print images selected.Read pixels and would send commands to a plotter to 3 axes x, y, z with controller movements, (which I have prepared in home).
      I wanted to use Visigenie only for ease 'that has to slide. Did you write that which is not' possible with Genie, perhaps with Visi?, Or should I use only designer '.

I could jump with the button ReadPixel a 4XE?

A little help?
      Thank you.
      Ciccio

Comment

You would be best to write a program that does that in ViSi.

Depending on how your plotter is driven you might be able to directly control it from ViSi, not sure
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X