Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4DPI-35 and Bluetooth

Hi all,

I have a question about the 4DPI-35 combined with Bluetooth. When I try to get my bluetooth keyboard up and running I get an error when I try to pair the keyboard. This only happens when I have the software of the display installed. Without the software and running the RPi on another monitor via HDMI everything works fine.
    The error I get is this:

{[email protected] / $ bluez-simple-agent 6C:5D:63:20:2F:A6
    ERRORbus.proxies:Introspect error on :1.0:/: dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied: Rejected send message, 2 matched rules; type="method_call", sender=":1.15" (uid=1000 pid=2644 comm="/usr/bin/python /usr/bin/bluez-simple-agent 6C:5D:") interface="org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable" member="Introspect" error name="(unset)" requested_reply="0" destination=":1.0" (uid=0 pid=2133 comm="/usr/sbin/bluetoothd ")
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/bin/bluez-simple-agent", line 102, in <module>
    path = manager.FindAdapter(args[0])
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 70, in __call__
    return self._proxy_method(*args, **keywords)
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 145, in __call__
    **keywords)
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dbus/connection.py", line 651, in call_blocking
    message, timeout)
    dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied: Rejected send message, 2 matched rules; type="method_call", sender=":1.15" (uid=1000 pid=2644 comm="/usr/bin/python /usr/bin/bluez-simple-agent 6C:5D:") interface="org.bluez.Manager" member="FindAdapter" error name="(unset)" requested_reply="0" destination=":1.0" (uid=0 pid=2133 comm="/usr/sbin/bluetoothd ") }
    Could anyone help me with this issue?

Thank you,
    Kay

Hi,

most probably your BT dongle is not supported by kernel with 4DPi drivers. You can try compiling drivers from source or install recent driver pckage from 4DPi product page if you are not already using it.

Best regards,
    Andrej

Comment

Thank you for the reply, I think I run the latest drivers from 4DPi, but I'll look into this.

Comment

Working...
      X