• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frsantiago
    replied
    Hi,

Welcome to the forum.
    You can check some of our projects at this link.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
    Ferdinand

Leave a comment:

• ankitsehgal900
    replied
    Hi. I want to make projects using gen4-ulcd-50dct-clb-sb. Please share videos of small projects so that I can increase my knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied
    Well, for a smaller screen, like the Goldeloxes are, I imagine there would only be one object on the screen at a time and it would occupy the entire screen, so, assuming that, I wouldn't bother clearing the screen at all, I'd just display the 'new' object.

Leave a comment:

• Chrissi
    replied
    When using ViSi (using a uOLED128-G2) how would a form be advantageous to going Clear Screen and throwing up a new page? Sorry, trying to get my head around it to see if it is something I need to learn to use or carry on as usual.

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied
    When using ViSi (without the Genie) the primary use of forms is to help you visually organize your objects during design, as you can use any objects on any form when running your program.

When you have a background image on your form you can restore sections of it using gfx_ClipWindow(), setting clipping on and re showing the background image.

Leave a comment:

• Chrissi
    replied
    I don't want to hijack this thread -but- is there a guide document that discusses the use of forms?
    Other than adding a background, what does it give us? Advantages, disadvantages?
    Also can I assume that if the form contains a background image that anything used within that form will be painted over it?
    If that were the case and an object were to come and go, does the background need to be refreshed to avoid a shadow where the object once was?

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

Yep, that's correct

Leave a comment:

• kenjustken
    replied

Thank you. I did not realize this.

I had separate buttons on the bottom of my design for each form since I thought the forms were independent. This will allow me to just use one set of buttons at the bottom of the screen that I use to select the different "forms" (main, controls, sensors, stop). Then just redraw the remaining portion of the screen differently for each "form". Am I correct?

Ken

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

Yes and Yes.

Leave a comment:

• kenjustken
    replied

Thanks. I still have a question then about changing forms. Since I am not using a background color, to change forms I just have to clear the screen, disable the touch on the controls on the controls on the old form and then just draw the controls on the new form. But this kind of suggests that in my case, there is no real "form". It seems that the "forms" are more of an organizational tool more than anything. Can I display controls from two different forms at the same time?

Ken

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

The form does not appear to have a background image, similarly the background colour is blank, so past code will not paste any code, there will be no code associated with the form.

That's why iControls does not exist.

Leave a comment:

• kenjustken
    replied
    In building my app, I have run into a problem. When I try to do a Past Code of the form or Just the form, it does not generate any code other than the comment line for the "Form". It does generate the code for the buttons, text,... When I try to generate the one line of Form code myself it gives me an error saying "iControls" not found. Controls in the name of a "form". I have attached a picture of this. I can also upload my code if you want.

Ken

Click image for larger version

Name:	1854245.png
Views:	371
Size:	311.2 KB
ID:	39614

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

It depends on the order they are added to the form.

Have a look inside the programnameConst.inc if they are adjacent in there they are inclusive and will remain inclusive.

Leave a comment:

• kenjustken
    replied

In looking at this example, I have a question about the button numbering. In the code below, it assumes that the numbering will be inclusive and between iUserButton17 and IUserButton22. Is this always the case in a form. For instance, if I added 3 buttons on form1 and two buttons on form2 and then went back and added some 2 more buttons on form1, will the tool automatically number the buttons on the form1 from 1...5 verses 1..3 and 6..7 which has a gap between them.

Also, since I changed the name of the buttons, is there a way to figure out which is the first and which is the last on a from?

for(_i := iUserbutton17; _i

Leave a comment:

• kenjustken
    replied

That is the perfect example for me. This will give me lots to work on tonight in Hotel. Thanks.

Ken

Leave a comment:

Working...
X