X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank Screen After new Form

Hello

Hope you are well?

I've created a Visi App and so far I've got 19 Forms, So when ever I'm trying to create another form and pasted the code (Paste all code) for the design, It keeps showing me an blank screen when I build and run it. You can see it's on but keeps giving me a blank screen.

When ever I remove the new form with it's code and run it again I can see my app and it works perfectly. Is there only a certain limit of forms I can create?

Thanks

Jacques

What are he memory stats given by the compiler?

Is your GCI file failing to open due to lack of memory?

Are you running from FLASH or RAM? See this app note http://www.4dsystems.com.au/appnote/4D-AN-00039/
    Mark

Comment

My program is working again after I used the #MODE RUNFLASH. I also have a better understanding now of this.

Thanks for all your help

Regards

Jacques

Comment

ME PASA LO MISMO
        HACHARE UN VISTASO

Comment

• JORGEANIBAL258
          JORGEANIBAL258 commented
          Editing a comment
          POR FAVOR INFORMEN SI SABEN ALGO ESTOY TRABAJANDO CON LA PANTALLA DE 7 PULGADAS SE BLOQUEA DES PUES DE DE CIERTO TIEMPO ESTOY TRABAJANDO CON ARDUINO NANO .ESTOY CONTROLANDO 4 RESISTENCIAS Y UN RELOJ

Your first post translates as "I FEEL THE SAME A vistaso HACHARE"
        I can make no sense of that translation

The second translates as "Please report if they know I'm working with 7 INCH SCREEN AS IS BLOCKED OFF FROM TIME TO TIME OF'm working with Arduino Nano .I am CONTROLLING 4 resistors and a clock"
        This appears as though you have a problem, but it seems totally unrelated to this thread and still is not very clear.

Please post in English as I'm sure you can make it easier to understand than what is produced by a 'simple' translater
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X