Sample PWM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample PWM

Testing the sample code "Visi 6 Channel PWM", With uLCD35Dt, When i compile the code give me the follow erros:

"Compile failed, download not done."

Sorry Iam very new with 4DSystem.

Many Thanks
    Manuel​
    Attached Files

You have only included the .4dg program in that file. Use File, Zip project to ensure that all the required files are included.

I'm not sure where you got that program from, or what other issues there are with it, as the release notes from Workshop 4.2.0.7 contains something relevant to it

Changed Variable 'disk' is no longer 'predefind' as it is not really needed. Either remove the 2 'disk:=' statements in current ViSi programs, or redefine it.
    Mark

Comment

Hi Mark
      Thanks for your help but unfortunly i can running the program in my uLCD35 Display!
      Any help?
      I try to find a new example of PWM for RGB Led but notghing on the forum!
      The samplei have come from the 4DSystems website.
      Best Regards
      Manuel

Comment

Hi Manuel,

The example project attached to that application note was created for the uLCD-70DT, which is larger than the uLCD-35DT. You may need to modify the project to make the objects fit on the uLCD-35DT. To do this you will have to resize the objects and edit the codes if needed. If you can wait, we will be releasing a "smaller" version of the project that will fit on a uLCD-35DT.

Regards.
        Doff

Comment

Hi Doff,

Thanks for your help. I ready resize the code for my uLCD35T, but after compile the code give me a few errors, like i describe on my first contact.

Yes i can wait if you can help me with this code,

Best Regards
          Manuel

Comment

If the errors are the same as your first post, then the solution is the same as given to you in the second post.

If it is something different that you can't work out use file, Zip project and post it again.
            Mark

Comment

Hi Mark.

I use the files of the zip file only. I only adjust the sizes and nothing more.

Regards
              Manuel

Comment

Hi Manuel,

Attached is a version of the project with the variable "disk" removed as suggested by Mark in post #2.

Regards.
                Attached Files
                Doff

Comment

Hi Manuel,

Here is another version of the project. This one should fit into your uLCD-35DT. The PWM pins are PA4, PA5, and PA6.

Regards.
                  Attached Files
                  Doff

Comment

Hi Doff.
                    Thanks. I will test and i give the feed back.

All the best.
                    Manuel

Comment

Hi.
                      I Test the code, no errors after compile. After save on SD card and introduce on LCD socket, the LCD make a small
                      jump and no image?!

The LCD stay like in attach image.

I have test the LCD with a diferente code and the LCD works well.

Any help.

Please see the image.

Best Regards
                      Manuel
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi again.
                        I test the code of the file: pwmRGB_R_1_0
                        Thanks
                        Manuel

Comment

Hi Manuel,

I have test the LCD with a diferente code and the LCD works well.
                          Were you also able to test the example attached to the application note

ViSi Displaying Images from the uSD Card - WYSIWYG FAT16
                          http://www.4dsystems.com.au/appnote/4D-AN-00069/

For pwmRGB_R_1_0, can you confirm if the actual filenames of the supporting files on the uSD card match those in the ViSi code (see attached image)?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1199.png
Views:	48
Size:	330.0 KB
ID:	49125

If they do not match, either rename the actual files or edit the code accordingly. Note that Workshop generates the supporting files inside the project folder and also copies them to the uSD card.

Regards.
                          Doff

Comment

Hi.
                            It works perfect!!! Many ​thanks.
                            I just need test the out pins if have the pwm signal.

Now i need one more help.

It is possible copy the code program and past on VISI GENIE platform?

I need make "Form0", ​"Form1" and "Form2" with the same code but diferente out pins.

I try to find the out pins on the code but i dont find, where i can change it or see?

Best Regards
                            Manuel

Comment

What do you mean by "copy the code program"?

You can copy the widgets using ^C and ^V.

Genie does not have any code, so there's really nowhere to copy the code to.

If you mean Genie magic, you can copy the code using ^C and ^V, but you may need to restructure things a bit to fit in with the Genie way of doing things
                              Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X