Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scope problem

hi,
    i've ulcd 32-PTU and i try to plot a some value with scope function with visi-genie. I set with workshop4 Trace=1, xmag=10 and yamp=100. When i plot some values i see in the graph new value and old value in the same x coordinate ( i have attached a photo of the problem). I thought that was a problem with arduino thus i test scope with Genie TesteXecutor(GTX) and i try to set some value and there is the same problem.

Can you help me?
    Thank you
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20151015_085944_003.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	48837
    Attached Files

That looks pretty odd, although extreme values might be causing that.

Can you use File Zip project and post the zip file here.

Also post the GTX log.
    Mark

Comment

i've attached the file in a private message

Comment

For a quick fix, change the 'Pattern' parameter on Rectangle0 and 1 to 'Solid'

If you really want 'Fine', just ask.
        Mark

Comment

thank you, now it works perfectly. can i ask you why doesn't work correctly scope function, for future works?

Comment

A scope is a series of lines, to add a new value involves undrawing old lines and redrawing new ones.

The border of the rectanges sets the 'linepattern' setting, in this case to fine. It currently forgets to set it back to solid.

When the scope undraws using the fine pattern the undrawing doesn't match what was originally drawn, so you end up with dotted lines in all the wrong places.

Clear as mud
            Mark

Comment

thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
              X