test software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test software

i would like to use this camera on a pc, do you have the source code for the demo test software included in the workshop ide. or do you have anything
    in vb. ive tried writing something in vb but im not getting the correct reply from the camera im getting an error id come back. ive tried all baud rates and start bits etc etc
    but just cant get it to reply as it should. s if you have the source code for the demo that would help.
    cheers trigstig

Because of all the options that the demo source code needs to cater for it is very complex and hard to follow.

It is best to follow one of the protocol examples in the datasheet, set up the demo software to use that protocol and then compare what you are sending and getting back with what the demo program does.

If you still get stuck ask here showing what you are sending and what you are receiving.
    Mark

Comment

Hi,
      Try to use demo sw but showing errors so I can't test camera....any solutions to test it if it works fine ?

Comment

What are the errors?

I see you have cross posted... Why not start a new thread, or just post once?
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X