Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• britboyeh
    replied
    I have two displays that I'm using. Both just say "R25" above the barcode, and below -
    First display:14033393, second display:14033397

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied
    Hmm, not good, What's the datecode underneath the barcode?

Leave a comment:

• britboyeh
    replied
    OK, that works with the '-A' version - thanks.

btw... my warranty label doesn't have the 'A' part, just 'R25'

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied
    Both PmmCs are available from Workshop, if you run the PmmC Loader from the tools menu it will ask you to choose between the uLCD-144-G2-A-R26 and uLCD-144-G2-R26 PmmCs.
    Since you have already done the update once, you will need to check the 'Force update to current PmmC' option to load it again.
    The text says for the -A version '"GRxx-A" on first line of warranty label', in my case the warranty label is actually 'A-Rxx'
    This is with Workshop 4.2.0.16

Leave a comment:

• britboyeh
    replied
    The uLCD-144-G2-R26 is the only one on the product page (and this one doesn't work); where do I find the 'A' version?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied
    There are 2 possible PmmCs for the uLCD-144-G2, if you loaded the uLCD-144-G2-A-R26 pmmc try the uLCD-144-G2-R26 pmmc and vice versa

Leave a comment:

• britboyeh
    started a topic Stripes on screen after PmmC update on uLCD-144-G2

Stripes on screen after PmmC update on uLCD-144-G2

Just ran Workshop 4.2.0.16, and it asked me to update the PmmC on my module. It was working... now it isn't - I get vertical stripes on the screen after the update. The Workshop s/w tells me it's now at v2.6 of PmmC (it was v2.5). Can I just downgrade to v2.5 again?
Working...
X